Mexican Dip with Wisconsin Cheddar
Courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board
What you need:
* 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
* 1 pkg. ranch salad dressing mix
* 1/2 c. sour cream
* 1 c. (4 oz.) finely shredded Wisconsin Sharp Cheddar cheese
* 1 tomato, chopped
* 1 can (2 1/2 oz.) green chiles
What to do:
1. In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients. Blend until well-mixed and almost smooth. Chill before serving. Serve with fresh vegetables for dipping.
Tip: For a milder flavor, use Wisconsin Colby or Wisconsin Mild Cheddar cheese.
Copyright © 2021 ShoptoCook™ Inc. Buffalo, NY