Local Grocery Store Serving Bethlehem & Easton, PA
At Valley Farm Market, we strive to be more than just your average grocery store. We sell everything you could potentially need to make a great meal including fresh produce, fresh seafood, baked goods, fresh deli products, and so much more.
In addition to being your go-to local grocery store, we also want to be your local butcher shop, craft beer store, and wine store in the Bethlehem, PA and Easton, PA area. Our different departments truly have all that you could potentially need for your next dinner party or just for your weekly shopping.
Our team is also proud to be able to provide our clients throughout Bethlehem, PA and Easton, PA with grocery coupons and weekly grocery sales, so they can get local, fresh groceries at an affordable price.
To learn more about our different departments, please continue reading below.
Click for great meat recipes:
Our traditional deli delivers a wide variety of meats and cheeses with a selection unmatched by anyone in Bethlehem, Easton, or anywhere else in the Lehigh Valley. We work closely with our partners to ensure that all cuts are fresh and your choices are almost endless. We're proud to carry Boar's Head premium deli meats and cheeses. We only stock the best for our customers! Our deli has something for everyone, whether it be fresh ham off the bone, sharp cheddar cheese, all the way down to our full salad selection that changes seasonally. If there's something you want to try, just ask. We guarantee that we have something to make your lunches and parties quite tasty each and every time.
Click for great recipes that highlight our fresh produce:
Click for great seafood recipes:
Our bakery department at Valley Farm Market includes a wide selection of donuts, bagels, breads, pastries, cookies, cakes, and pies. We're baking fresh daily, and we have a unique selection of sweet goods that are sure to please. Our bakers are constantly trying out new recipes so that we can keep an updated selection for you. Stop in today for the tastiest baked goods in Bethlehem, Easton, and the entire Lehigh Valley area.
Craft Beer Store:
Beer is a surprisingly versatile beverage. Drinking it on its own is great, but you can do so much more with it. Much like wine, craft beer can be used in cooking a variety of dishes, ranging from meats to ice cream. And experimenting with pairings in order to enhance flavors can really enhance a meal.
Pairing beer with food is no longer uncommon, and it even may even be easier to pair than wine. With so many options and varieties to choose from, food pairing can be fun and enjoyable. Beermakers can experiment with barley (which adds sweetness), hops (which provide bitterness), yeast (which lend that characteristic "bready" flavor), as well as spices, nuts, chocolate, fruits, and vegetables giving numerous flavors to pick from and pair. Some of the best beer and food pairings include:
• Ale Beer- Burgers; buffalo wings; Asian food; Mexican food; spicy food; nutty food; fried food; pizza; steaks; Cheddar, Parmesan, or Romano cheeses.
• Fruit Beer- light white meat; foods driven by herbs and spices; duck and pork dishes with sweet components; pickled dishes; salads with fruity dressings; fruity desserts.
• Lager Beer- Shellfish; light seafood; sushi; grilled pork and chicken; not-too-heavy pasta dishes (without cream or meat sauces); Southeast Asian food; Latin food; Mexican food; spicy food.
• Pilsner Beer- American cheese; Muenster, Havarti, and Monterey Jack cheeses; salads; light seafood; salmon; tuna; trout; asparagus; Asian food; Mexican food; spicy food.
• Porter Beer- Smoked foods; barbecue; sausage; rich stews; meats; bacon; chili; braised dishes.
• Stout Beer- Roasted foods; smoked foods; barbecued/grilled foods; salty foods; oysters; rich stews; braised dishes; chocolate; desserts (ideally the beer is sweeter than the dish).
• Wheat Beer- Light soups and salads; vegetarian dishes; sushi; Gruyère cheese and Feta/goat cheese; sweet and fruity Asian dishes; citrus-flavored dishes, including dessert and salad dressings.
At Valley Farm Market, we try hard to bring unique and special items to you. We travel to food shows twice a year to discover new products that are hitting the market. We stock more specialty items than most traditional grocers and we work with our vendors all year long to obtain special pricing so we can pass that savings onto you. Our specialty foods include items like salad dressing, quinoa, rice, Mexican foods, pasta, preserves, tea and a wide variety of condiments. If you're looking for unique ingredients or you just want to try something beyond the traditional products, we believe we've assembled the largest selection of specialty foods in Bethlehem, Easton, and the entire Lehigh Valley. Stop in today and discover a whole new world of flavors!
Wine pairing basics:
- Dry White Wines - wines like Pinot Grigio and Sauvignon Blanc pair best with vegetables and fish.
- Sweet White Wines - wines like Moscato and Riesling pair well with cheeses, cured meats, and sweet foods.
- Rich White Wines - wines like Chardonnay pair well with soft cheeses, full-flavored fish like trout and salmon, and poultry.
- Sparkling Wines - Champagne and other sparkling wines pair well with pasta, rice, potatoes, vegetables, and cheeses.
- Dry Red Wine - wines like Pinot Noir pair well with cured meats, roasted vegetables, and full-flavored fish.
- Medium Red Wine - wines like Zinfandel and Merlot pair well with red meats.
- Dessert Wines - sweet wines like Ice Wine, Sherry, and Port are best enjoyed by themselves as a post-meal treat or paired with other sweets.
Our local grocery & wine store has everything you need from local produce to fresh seafood and meat. Stop by today if you are looking to cook a tasty meal in Easton or Bethlehem, PA. We have weekly grocery sales, dinner recipe ideas, and coupons!