Everything You Need for a Great Meal in Bethlehem & Easton, PA
Click for great meat recipes:
Our traditional deli delivers a wide variety of meats and cheeses with a selection unmatched by anyone in Bethlehem, Easton, or anywhere else in the Lehigh Valley. We work closely with our partners to ensure that all cuts are fresh and your choices are almost endless. We're proud to carry Boar's Head premium deli meats and cheeses. We only stock the best for our customers! Our deli has something for everyone, whether it be fresh ham off the bone, sharp cheddar cheese, all the way down to our full salad selection that changes seasonally. If there's something you want to tryi, just ask. We guarantee that we have something to make your lunches and parties quite tasty each and every time.
Click for great recipes that highlight our fresh produce:
Click for great seafood recipes:
Our bakery department at Valley Farm Market includes a wide selection of donuts, bagels, breads, pastries, cookies, cakes and pies. We're baking fresh daily, and we have a unique selection of sweet goods that are sure to please. Our bakers are constantly trying out new recipes so that we can keep an updated selection for you. Stop in today for the tastiest baked goods in Bethlehem, Easton, and the entire Lehigh Valley.
Beer is a surprisingly versatile beverage. Drinking it on its own is great, but you can do so much more with it. Much like wine, craft beer can be used in cooking a variety of dishes, ranging from meats to ice cream. And experimenting with pairings in order to enhance flavors can really enhance a meal. For example: did you know that ales pair best with burgers, spicy food, pizzas, or sharp cheeses? Pair lagers with shellfish, light seafood, or lighter pasta dishes without cream and meat sauce. Porters go well with smoked meats or rich stews and braised dishes. With a little experimentation, you can turn your love of craft beer into a delicious experience for your family and friends to enjoy!
At Valley Farm Market, we try hard to bring unique and special items to you. We travel to food shows twice a year to discover new products that are hitting the market. We stock more specialty items than most traditional grocers and we work with our vendors all year long to obtain special pricing so we can pass that savings onto you. Our specialty foods include items like salad dressing, quinoa, rice, Mexican foods, pasta, preserves, tea and a wide variety of condiments. If you're looking for unique ingredients or you just want to try something beyond the traditional products, we believe we've assembled the largest selection of specialty foods in the Bethlehem, Easton, and the entire Lehigh Valley. Stop in today and discover a whole new world of flavors!
Wine paring basics:
- Dry White Wines - wines like Pinot Grigio and Sauvignon Blanc pair best with vegetables and fish
- Sweet White Wines - wines like Moscato and Riesling pair well with cheeses, cured meats, and sweet foods
- Rich White Wines - wines like Chardonnay pair well with soft cheeses, full-flavored fish like trout and salmon, and poultry
- Sparkling Wines - Champagne and other sparkling wines pair well with pasta, rice, potatoes, vegetables, and cheeses
- Dry Red Wine - wines like Pinot Noir pair well with cured meats, roasted vegetables, and full-flavored fish
- Medium Red Wine - wines like Zinfandel and Merlot pair well with red meats
- Dessert Wines - sweet wines like Ice Wine, Sherry, and Port are best enjoyed by themselves as a post-meal treat or paired with other sweets